One Man and his Van® has been making deliveries from IKEA, Argos, B&Q, Homebase, Woodies DIY, Harvey Norman, The Bath Store, EZ Living and many other stores in Ireland and the UK for years. We’ve delivered to Dublin, Cork, Galway, Mayo and have many happy customers in other corners of the country.
NOTE: Currently we only provide our reduced rate home delivery service to customers within Mayo and Galway. We are however expanding our service very soon to include Sligo, Leitrim and Roscommon and in the future intend on offering a nationwide service.
We do offer a nationwide ‘specialist’ home delivery service though, so if you are looking to book a van to carry out a special delivery, feel free to contact us. Please keep an eye out for future updates. Thank You. (correct as of 1/10/14)
How It Works
- Contact us with the details of the shop and the items you need to have collected and tell us where you’d like the items to be delivered
- We work out a delivery charge based on your address, the weight and size of your items and give you an estimated delivery date
- We book your collection on our next run to your area
- You pay the delivery charge when we deliver the goods
It’s that simple!
But we can do even more more
We can also buy your goods on your behalf. For flat pack furniture deliveries from IKEA or other retailers, you don’t need to worry about travelling to the store only to find that half the furniture you went to buy is out of stock. Simply give us your shopping list and payment for the goods. We’ll do the shopping and deliver the goods to your door.
We keep an eye on stock availability for you and tell you if there might be an issue. We give you the option to pick an alternative or wait until your order is in stock.
Consider us your very own personal shopper.
IKEA Delivery Service
(Disclaimer: I am not an authorised agent of or associated with IKEA in any way)
We have made ordering from IKEA as simple as possible.
For a no-obligation quotation, just forward on your shopping list including:
- The 8 digit product code for each item
- Details of each item including – Name, Description, Colour, Size, Price and Quantity (Example: Product code – 103.057.41 – Name/Description – Kallax, Shelving Unit, Colour – White, Size – 77cm x 147cm, Price – €85.00, Quantity – 2. Total Price – €170.00)
- Delivery address
- Your contact details
Alternatively, you can produce your own shopping list on the Ikea website and email the completed list along with your delivery address and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
What your quotation will include:
- Stock Checking
At ‘One Man and His Van’ we aim to make your Ikea shopping experience as stress free as possible. Once our quotation is accepted and your order is confirmed, all you have to do is sit back and wait for your delivery. We do all the shopping for you as well as the delivery and even before we get to that stage we keep an eye on stock availability on your order and contact you if there are any stock issues, giving you the option to delay, amend or cancel your order. Also, if any items are eligible for a ‘Family Card’ discount or promotional offer, we can avail of these for you and pass them on to you.
Contact us now for more on how we can save you time, money and effort